Tuesday, July 24, 2012
What will you do...
It is a story of a girl I know, a girl I love the most...
Her life turned out unexpectedly when she has to choose between love and family.
The guy she loves the most and the one from her parent's choice. What will I advice to her when she has to choose only one of them? We have right to choose but when it comes to family matters, family involvement, we are not able to make our own path. They made for us.
I thought it is easy to just make a right decision where you just stick to the one you love. As simple as that. You won't suffer, the guy won't suffer as well. But it is complicated and again when it comes to dignity of your family. Dignity. *sigh*
And your mother was in tears when you chose to be with the one you love. How complicated is that.
This is real life. You have seen it in the movie, novels but it happened actually in the real world, not imaginary.
Im not able to help you. He is. Allah. He planned all these. So you don't blame yourself for everything and when you are able to choose, don't blame your family if you choose to be with the guy your family loves. Because everything happened for reasons and things happened because Allah made it to be that way.
And if you blame for it, you blame your God as well.
hmm I just don't know. Life is complicated. But I guess sometimes we are making life even more complicated. Hmm. I don't know.
