Saturday, July 7, 2012

Things you don't know



I used to keep wrapping papers when I received gifts from friends, families because I didn't want to waste the colorful patterns and adorable cartoon characters. That was ages ago. In fact I still have some of them with me now. I could still remember how enjoyable it was to make things turned into something beautiful using old card boards, wrapping gifts and so forth.


Yeah, it was donkey years ago. I don't have time to do these handmade stuffs anymore. Or maybe all this while it was just an excuse. We do have time. We have lots of time actually. It's just that we don't have passion towards them. When you do have passion into something, you will feel happy and satisfied doing it. Like my sister, she has passion in making clothes and make ups, some of them have passion into musics, playing guitars, and sports; running, hiking, badminton and many more.


Last year I accidentally browsed a diy website and I adore the beautiful and cute handmade stuffs. I purchased some of the products like felts, ribbons, colourful buttons, bells and others. Forgot their names. They are things you might want to buy to make your own card holder, frames, key chains and whatever you like. I purchased those items LAST YEAR and I do nothing about them. Sebab mood nak buat tak datang lagi. What we call PASSION. :)



I purchased all those items at Jajakraf. You can try to find them at facebook and actually they own a blog but the account was suspended. I dont know why. Technical prob I guess. They really have cute things and you couldn't resist to buy them. :)



Tiba-tiba mood rajin datang. I searched all my things where I keep them nicely in the boxes and...
tadaaa... ^^
I started to cut here and there, gam gajah sana sini, tampal sana sini.




Yes, I'm trying to make a hand made book. Handmade photo album actually. :) But I have no photos yet.






Finally I made it! Belum habis lagi sebenarnya. Sambung nanti. The other one is card holder. It looks simple but not easy to make it, especially sewing part.


Well, that was my story for today. One of my passion since I was still in primary school.
Till then.


:)

p/s: second thought, I think my photo album's cover looks better in original 'secret recipe' pattern rather than I cover it with my own decorations. What do you think? Hmm. o_O