I didn't expect someone asking for my parents' blessings and permission to marry me. I mean not in a very short introduction period between me and him. What will you answer when a guy asking for your hand in marriage? You don't know him quite well. You have been told only basic information about him and how warmhearted he is. Paling penting, sangat menjaga solat.
I didn't plan it to be that way. Allah did. :)
When you trust people who could really find a good guy for you, you will not have any other excuses to reject. You pray, you asked Allah for guidance, keep on praying and it will eventually open your heart, there will be a feeling where you are very certain, and in your heart you know it is true;
He's the one.
I know it will be a very long journey towards our marriage, but let us pray for a very happy ending.
Moga diberkati dan dirahmati Allah.
I got few messages from different people saying that; Pertunangan itu seeloknya tidak dihebahkan. I agree. I totally agree. I planned not to do so but I couldn't resist when my parents, my family asked me to upload at least one photo to show that I am engaged.
Saya setuju bila orang kata macam-macam dugaan masa tempoh pertunangan. Antaranya ialah, orang masuk meminang selepas kita sudah ditunangkan. Kadang kala perlu untuk dihebahkan supaya orang tau kita sudah bertunang. Bukan kah haram seseorang masuk meminang gadis tunangan orang? Sorry if Im wrong about this. Manusia ni kan degil. Bila kata kita dah bertunang, dorang tak percaya. Tak puas dengan jawapan, tanya abang dan kakak saya pulak sebab dia nak juga masuk meminang. Bila upload dekat FB, baru percaya. -.-
Alhamdulillah, everything went well after that.
p/s: few people asked; how is it possible to manage the ceremony when you only have few weeks left? Try to make things as simple as you can. After all, the ceremony is just among your families. Jangan sampai memudaratkan diri, keluarga dan orang lain.

.jpg)