Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sangatlah kurang pandai


Things on my mind lately...

There are so many assignments to do and yet I have only completed few of them. Piles of works need to be submitted before study week. Just completed three sentences of my journal report. It's normal for a student, so don't burden yourself, okay? Plus we have been rushing here and there to settle few things for upcoming dinner. Plus Ive been controlling myself from cursing those stupid people as I was fasting today. And here you go! Tett! Sabar Sarah... It shouldnt be this way. Aha. People, we are the 3rd batch! and yet it was like a first time for you guys. Seriously?? 


Forget it. 


Can't wait to go back during study week. I've promised my youngest bro to go somewhere. Hopefully I'll make it this time. I've disappointed him so many times and gave him so many excuses.