I couldnt sleep last night. I was so hectic and hope sleep would take me but still my mind was somewhere else. Bukan hantu. :) Never thought that I could forget all the scary scenes so fast. Maybe I worried too much about something. I used to think a lot when I'm ready to sleep, whether everything's okay and stuffs. Macam orang tua.
Last night I was so happy actually, it was full of emotions. I felt nervous at same time when I think about it. I just can't wait for it to happen, I have to make it real no matter what. My mind was working, like I was scheduling something. What to buy, what to make, how to make and bla bla. My mind was working when Im about to sleep, people. When u get too excited, you can't just ignore it and it always play around in your mind.
End up, I felt tired today.
Pray. InsyaAllah. :)
Pray. InsyaAllah. :)
I keep on repeating "mind". haha. Yes people, just rest your mind, and have a good sleep!