I tried to make my time well occupied since I have nothing to do and today I made myself fully busy; going out just to have ice cream, playing with kitty, decorating few stuffs. Yes even tho Im afraid of cat, I do have those cute creatures at home since my youngest bro loves them so much.
He finally convinced my dad to own a cat.
Dan kucing tu dinamakan Marsya sempena nama GF (maybe ex dah kot) dia. -.-
Dan ini adalah miki, anak Marsya. Kat badan dia ada tompok macam kepala mickey mouse. Comel tak? :) ya, saya memang tak suka kucing, tapi bukan benci ya, saya takut dia akan cakar dan gigit. Saya pernah nampak kakak sepupu saya kena terkam dengan kucing sampai berdarah-darah. Takut tak? Kan.. Takut kan..
itu saja. :)
I've to get enough sleep tonight, planning to go out tomorrow with youngest bro. Just the two of us.
selamat malam.