It has been quite a while since last time u made me smile. But whatever happen between us I just wish that I could let it go and keep on praying. It feels so different right now where I keep on saying " It's okay, don't even bother to wait, don't even think that person will text u and stuffs. What am I saying. Whatever it is, I just feel like writing one here. I never spoke to anyone about this and it hurts inside.
Some people might think that crying is okay. Yeah I do that a lot and it's like part of me. U know, they know, everyone. Most of my life Ive been crying and that's it. I just have to stop, forget the past, move on and be happy. Most important thing will be never ever stop praying and just go with the flow. I cant wait to go back, start working and make myself busy.
It wouldnt be the same anymore but bear in your mind that I'll always be there to support u.
Now I feel relief. :)