There was a time when I started to recall my past. Where I keep on reminiscing my old days when I suddenly listened to specific songs. When I was in sorrows back then, I tend to listen to ballad songs. Yes, I started to listen to that kind of genre when I feel like crying, when I missed someone so much. Its like there will be a song for a happy story, misfortune tragedy or great loss.
It always happened in the mall where my ears were unintentionally forced to listen to the music and my heart started to feel bad due to the familiar songs, songs that easily recognized. I dont really like it. My mood will change automatically once my ears started to catch the beat and lyrics of the song. Not again, I started to think of someone that should be dismissed from my mind.
We tend to recapture our pasts and it depends on us whether to induldge the good or bad memories. As for me, Im regret and decided to make changes after remembering something that shouldnt be done long time before.
Membebel di petang hari setelah bosan belajar. ^^
