People always asked me, why u looked so different with ur sister? I mean shes fashionable, but u? U looked messy and old fashion. Is that so? Hmm. im not into those stuffs coz my future husband dont really like it. Hee. To tell u the truth, okay ja, tapi kalau ada orang buat kan lah. Sebab, Malas. Malas. Malas.
Went to the mall together with my sister, and people thought that Im the elder. Coz I looked like makcik. Even my relatives get confused. Saya nampak tua ker.... T_T
When I saw my sister put her make up on n adorable clothes, I feel like doing the same thing. I started looking for her clothes, shawls and asked her to do the make up.Gembira sangat.
Almari saya ada apa?
...........
Shirts, shirts and shirts! Boring kan...
Then, I went downstairs while waiting for others when im done. And then what happened?
Naik atas balik, tukar baju. Owh sangat tak selesa. Hee. I end up wearing T-shirts and simple tudung.
I was scolded by chaq at the end of the day for wasting her time. Great.

