Monday, April 25, 2011

Awak tanggungjawab saya :)

Salam,

Couldnt practice my driving at stadium today and instead I drove my sister n youngest bro to Jusco Bkt Raja n decided to spend on groceries. When Im driving, still theres no confidence and wish for other people to keep an eye on my driving. I need someone to look for the cars and so forth. Its okay, practice makes perfect ^^


Before the car leaves, I'll make sure that they put on their seat belt. Especially to my youngest bro at the back.

"Apiz, pakai seat belt tu, Chutti yang bawa ni. Tak takut ker?"
Dengan gelabahnya, dia memakai seat belt. Tau pun takut.

Setibanya di Jusco, cakap kat kakak n adik,
"Buka pintu tengok orang datang, n remember since Im ur driver, u guys are under my responsibilities now." I keep on reminding them to be aware with the surroundings. Bagus sangat la tu. ^^

After Ive done with the car parking, everybody get out from the car including me and I heard my sister laughed.

"Chutti, enjin kereta tu sapa nak tutup?
Asyik ingatkan orang lain pasal tanggungjawab, tapi sendiri lupa nak tutup enjin." -.-'

Eheh.

Okay, tu saja bebelan hari ni, Selamat malam!