First of all, its kinda weird when Sarah started to membebel about this. I dont have many experiences regarding this but I guess two is more than enough. I get myself stuck into this situation twice. Its not easy for me to post this kind of bebelan hati.
People tend to make mistakes. So do I. Getting yourself into bercintan cintun, having bf and whatsoever, leading to more wrong actions. And later on, u might regret. And the worst part is when u begin to experience feelings of love towards someone after u have regretted the previous love.
U get what I mean? Ask yourself, do you really need a love from a guy or woman? Honestly, most people do. That will be the honest answer. Why? Because u are human, of course. That is our nature, having a great affection towards someone.
But... Tapi yer...
Ive learnt a lot from the previous one. Im glad and thanks to Allah, He showed me the other side of love. Meaning that u might met the wrong person and things happened for reasons. Allah knows best, he knows there are better for u and the most important thing, u tend to learn from mistakes.
When he truly loves u, he will take ur hand in a good way. How? By marrying u.
Macam kuno kan. Memang lah. I feel the same thing. Kuno memang kuno. Kang menyesal lagi baru rasa dunia ni tak adil la, bla, bla, bla.To some good people, it is the real way of life.
Now, there is a deep feeling inside me. Pulak dah... No, dont get me wrong. Its a feeling of waiting. Kinda complicated situation Im dealing with, because Im not used to it. Nampak blur kan?
Where was I just now? Berangan pulak...
Okay, lets jump back to the story. I was sick with all this crappy, but something happened. I never thought it might come at the wrong time. I never thought I might fall for someone once again.
In my heart, I know u are there. U are reading a book titled The Miracles of Quran. U are preparing yourself before our marriage. It sounds weird and blur but I myself couldnt interpret my bebelan hati. But there is something inside of waiting and I know it is true.
Is this based on facts or it is just my imaginary? Both of them. :)
Is this based on facts or it is just my imaginary? Both of them. :)
:) itu saja merepek meraban for today!


