Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To Continue Having New Spirit

Where do i get the new spirit for being strong and composed person?
My most admired women in my life are Nyak and Ma.
I got the strength from them whereby from my childhood I witnessed the spirit shown by them to raise up the family. They have been slogging very hard, day and night, to ensure that we are all able to live life!



Whatever I do, I'll do best and committed, I'll try my best.
Especially when we work in a team, we must contribute equally and be responsible to the team. 
When u have a committed team, u will have desired outputs and that's what I call " Fulfilling ". 
Ive been working with many people and all of us have our own ways and attitudes.
Some people, they take things simple and at the end, the results are not our expectations.
Y dont u take things seriously, committed but in easy way? 

Needless to say, good students are balance in studies and other activities. Outdoor activities?? whatever they are.  Doing the good deeds to human and also animals are part of them. He-he.

Ive done many mistakes in friendship. Ive realized my mistakes, Ive tried forgiving and forgetting the past, and now its time to do the corrections and move on...
U should do the same thing. Stop expressing ur dissatisfaction and stop complaining.
In general, be the 3R! Respect, Responsive and Reflect!! ^^

I believe when we strive towards excellence,
we leave it to the will of Allah, if God willing, we will succeed. InsyaAllah...

Last but not least,
My love also goes to,
Abu, Chut Nyak and my 3 brothers for being the backbone support towards chartering my life...

Macam ucapan la pulak... Ha-ha.