I had a very different routine today. I continued to sleep after subuh prayer at 615 am and woke up at 8 am. I went downstairs and it was a bit messy since my parents stopped to take housecleaning last week. So I decided to clean and tidy up the house.
Baru lepas cuci bilik air dan rasa sangat lapar. Bagus. Dapat exercise bila kemas rumah. Kurangkan sikit tembam pipi tu. -.-
I wonder what they are doing right now.
Anyway, thought of updating my last weekend. Saya pergi Zoo Negara. Gembira sangat2, last pergi masa umur 4 tahun. If u wish to make me happy, entertain me, never ever bring me for shopping! I don't like shopping mall unless u are planning to watch movies and makan makan.
I would over the top happy if u bring me to these kind of places. Somehow I feel like going to Bali.
I wonder why.