Monday, June 25, 2012
Hari-hari seorang suri rumah
Setiap pagi adik bongsu akan kejutkan saya. Ayat dia sama saja setiap pagi.
" Chutti, bangun... Buat breakfast. "
Saya terus bangun, tanpa mandi, tanpa berus gigi, cuma cuci muka, terus pergi dapur gigih buatkan sarapan pagi.
We will have our breakfast, just the two of us every morning and same thing will happen for the next day until
the end of weekdays. So basically I will be doing the same thing every morning since last week.
And you guys know how a boring day would be by doing nothing at home. I thought of taking a part time job but nyak wouldnt allow it. She prefers me to stay at home and take care of the house. I will listen to her like always before she blah blahs me with the safety and stuffs if I still prefer to work.
So.. Yes. Here I am. Stuck in my room every day.
But.. Ive been spending my time doing some treatments on my face when I feel like doing it. So instead of cooking, cleaning, and other bibik's work, I googled for do-it-yourself beauty. And for your information, Ive stopped using normal products Ive been using all this while for almost 2 months now and started to find things at my kitchen to create effective treatments for my skin. Tengah rajin boleh lah kan. Hehe.
The good thing is,
1. Yes, my skin feels much much better. Natural products are the best compared to products with lots of chemical in it. Unless you are using SKII and other good products. I dont have doubt with any of them.
2. I am enjoy doing it because I love spending my time in the kitchen looking for the ingredients for my skin.
3. Dan, saya akan perasan sorang-sorang macam saya ada spa sendiri. Eeewww.. Haha.
Bilik saya dah macam dapur. Ada oats, baking powder...
Will tell more in the future. Have a nice day! Salam. :)