Sunday, May 6, 2012
I am not comfortable
Situation in the environment worsened when you are dealing with wealthy and powerful people. We are talking about something bigger here, something much more important than your ridiculous actions for not being able to handle the real issues. What you see is money. Profit. Thats all.
I am so annoyed listening to each word coming from your mouth, saying this and that, and you said would take environmental aspect seriously but you dont actually. I know it. You guys just love and enjoy to play dirty. 90% comes from your mouth is so untrue. Omong kosong. -.-
Being exposed to the real job, and Ive realized something which are so ridiculous and irresponsible situations happened. There are so many laws and regulations, authorities, and yet they keep on blaming each others, saying this is not their responsibilities. " This is their problem, not mine. " Seriously?
I must agree that working with HUMAN far more difficult than working with MACHINES.
I got mad when Ive been exposed to the real world when all this while Ive been listening to lectures and no nothing about what our world is facing. We are in dangerous. These guys are evil and they are planning to destroy our precious resources and the other parties wont take actions because...
They are sleeping. TIDUR, tak buat kerja. Makan gaji buta. Bagus sangat lah tu.
Malam ni tidur lambat, sebab esok kan Ahad! :) syoknyaaa tak kerja...
Rindu sangat kawan-kawan. Baru sedar zaman belajar lagi best dari alam pekerjaan. Tak sabar nak buka sem baru. ^^