Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I really want!


Salam,


I love what I'm doing right now, have to admit that I get enjoyment every day when Im working. It's just that the other political issues Ive mentioned before. Other than that, I love working in the environment unit. It was fun when I was able to go out rather than sit in the office, looking at pc until 5.30pm. I would rather tired myself on site visit than doing reports in the office. You will get bored. No fun at all. Ive seen how my sister worked in finance & account department and it was terrible. Played with numbers and pc all day. I hate numbers.




Alternative raw water site visit last week. 


Im looking toward the future for what will I be, in what field I will be working and needless to say, I'm thinking about, will I have quality time with my kids in the future. It's not weird to feel that way, am I? I am 22 this year and I guess it is normal to have this mentality so I will prepared myself for a better planning. Dengar macam serious kan? I sounded like makcik. heh.




Sg Langat Dam, site visit yesterday.


Korang fikir benda yang sama. Mesti punya. 


So how am I doing lately? Ive been exposed to sun and I am gaining more and more weight. Boleh bayangkan how do I look lately? Even Ive met my friend last week and she was so surprised to see how BIG I am. 


Oh nooooo... what should I do? I am thinking of having a healthy diet and gym. Hmmm...