Do you think I'll shed my tears for u? Definitely not for u. I keep it for someone precious, so so precious.
Have u ever experience this kind of feeling? U feel empty or lack of something without him or her by your side. It is normal when u miss someone so much until u couldnt bear to look at him or her although they are right in front of u. And easily drop ur tears once u saw that person. There u go, I used him or her. Its not specific right? Well, I did it in purpose.
U know what I mean... ^^ He-he.
Okay I started to mumbling around. Jump back to the main story. It has been awhile since the last time I spent my time with him. Due to some reasons, Im avoiding my own friend eventhough deep inside my heart I know it's not what I want. How could u avoid ur own friend, right? I guess Im too easily to be bothered by unnecessary opinions.
We started to have a real conversation after so long and he told me that he is occupied. I thought knowing that would be so sad but it turned out the other way round. Im so happy. To someone, u'll always be in my heart because I do love u as my friend. :)
Good night. :)

