Monday, February 14, 2011

What u want, hypocritos?

I was writing this entry in rush this morning, so I edited few things just now. Fuhh. Now I feel much better.


What a liar, u know, u r such a hypocrite. What is wrong with u nway? Its my life. Can u just shut ur mouth? Saying those were bullshit things that I've ever heard from u. I know who I am. Who r u to judge me? Am I ur gf? I only listen to certain people, meaning that people that I believe, people that I love, people that I close to, people that are good enough or people with matured thinking.

To be honest, ur action by saying those things were so immatured! Do u think I care what u were saying about me? Okay, I do care lil bit but I feel like laughing. Seriously, dude! U r making jokes, because u r such a HYPOCRITE...

U asked me to be a good girl, bla bla bla, limit my restriction, bla bla bla.

What do u do? Have u limit your restriction? I DONT THINK SO! U r not even a good guy, as far as I concern. Knowing u is the stupidest thing I've ever done. Luckily, I have real friends who r there to support me. :)

Kacau jer mood orang nak blaja Mandarin. Sekeh kang mamat nih. Mesti ada pengintip ni.