Sunday, July 28, 2013
Counting days like seriously!
I miss home so much. I miss the smell of nyak's cooking, the coziness of my room, the fighting with siblings, the sound of youngest brother playing keyboards, not to forget abu's and abang's as well. Owh. How I miss those. ah. I didnt forget you, chaq. how struggle u were playing Candy Crush and just everything about u.
How could u guys agree to let me go away from home during the month of fasting, not to mention Raya as well. Owh. You guys know me well, how baby I could be being away from everyone. I just finished studying my 4 years degree, i need a break. owh.
I am grateful that I was placed in a nice dorm, new dorm and with very very sweet younger sisters. They do make me feel happy. Thank you. Thank you so much.
And I have the chances to study farther, but still I didnt make any move and efforts. I just let those sheet of paper lying comfortably in my locker. How effortless I could be when it comes to this emotion.
I miss those meals we had together every time we went out. Yes u. How could u straight away agree with the decision they have made. Owh.
It's not that far from home though but still thousands of kilometers away from your family.
So yeah. Im counting days like seriously!