Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What is your question?


Assalamualaikum!


I love to write when I have time and I guess I have plenty of time now since I have finished my last semester about few weeks ago. Alhamdulillah. :) Finally I have completed my degree study for 4 years and now waiting for convo day.


When it comes to this stage people will keep on asking u few regular questions.

" Nak buat apa lepas ni? "
" Dah apply kerja? "
" Nak sambung belajar lagi? "
" When is exactly your wedding date?? "


Fuuhh.


Yes, I have several plans in mind right now and already done few things. I was planning to further my studies overseas and got great offer from university Im studying but it turned out it might not be the best choice for me. I wanted to stay near with family and future husband. :)




Salam Ramadhan :)