Thursday, October 18, 2012

I want nobody but u!


Berehat sebentar selepas otak ligat berfikir untuk menyiapkan assignments, report n so called thesis. haha. Thesis? Adoyai. I spent almost a week at home to settle few things on final year project and safely arrived umk yesterday. Alhamdulillah everything went well and according to our plan. Nothing much at home, I thought I would have time to pamper myself with at least a day at home but it didnt happen that way. -.- My mind wasnt at normal state, keep thinking of classes I had to miss. I feel left behind especially my third language.



Almari dia, De'Qoya

I dont have anyone to talk to at home when I am free, they are too busy. Kakak saya sangat sibuk keluar meeting, menjahit, photoshoot dan make up orang. Dia tak bosan ka hari2 pi make up muka orang. Hee. Minat. This is something that she desired the most, but somehow I have to admit I dislike few things about her job. I just couldn't bear to see her exhausted. But anyway, I will support you. :)


Saya sangat merasai perasaan seorang pelajar final year. You guys feel the same thing? I have less time to watch running man, korean shows and korean dramas. I missed lots of episodes. It is all because of you, FYP. This is life anyway. Jangan nak mengeluh sangat lah wahai cik sarah. Or else, you just stop studying and get married! full stop. He-he.


Time flies so fast. Don't you think?