Ive been abandoned laptop and internet for almost 2 weeks, Ive no time, super busy at work and Ive been dealing with different consumers with different complaints, case studies, investigating to the root of problem on water complaints. I took several water samples every day and started to investigate the problems by testing the physical parameters and stuffs.
Ive been doing a case study these few weeks on water quality and went back late than usual. 830 pm at home. I feel relieve somehow where I have no time messing my mind on unnecessary things. I worked on weekends when unable to close any investigation. I know its super hectic but somehow I feel so grateful having this kind of experience even though its just a practical training. Buli? They treat me very nice, macam saya pula yang buli mereka.
Ive been to many places, they treated me like a fresh graduate where I had the opportunity to meet important people and even belanja makan lunch kat royal hotel. Lucky me :)
Ive been doing a case study these few weeks on water quality and went back late than usual. 830 pm at home. I feel relieve somehow where I have no time messing my mind on unnecessary things. I worked on weekends when unable to close any investigation. I know its super hectic but somehow I feel so grateful having this kind of experience even though its just a practical training. Buli? They treat me very nice, macam saya pula yang buli mereka.
Ive been to many places, they treated me like a fresh graduate where I had the opportunity to meet important people and even belanja makan lunch kat royal hotel. Lucky me :)
thought of uploading more pictures of what Ive been doing lately but Im so sleepy right now.
Esok World Water Day and the department Water Quality Im working with will be organizing an event at Bukit Nenas. Harap semuanya berjalan lancar.
Rindu kawan-kawan. Selamat malam. :)


