You will never know how wonderful your life will be until you truly appreciate it...
...There was a time when I woke up in the morning and I saw her with lappy, busy working even though it was weekend. I would take my breakfast to the living room and eat in front of her which you know, trying to get her attention. She was really focused and only few words came from her. Once I knew that my mission was fail (trying to get her attention), I went upstairs and have my breakfast while watching tv...
Never, never, never compare your life with others!
...There was a time when I woke up in the morning and I saw her with lappy, busy working even though it was weekend. I would take my breakfast to the living room and eat in front of her which you know, trying to get her attention. She was really focused and only few words came from her. Once I knew that my mission was fail (trying to get her attention), I went upstairs and have my breakfast while watching tv...
Never, never, never compare your life with others!
Masa kecik-kecik dulu, saya cemburu tengok awak ada bekal. I was soo jealous knowing that your mother has prepared something for lunch. I was given some money to buy food from canteen which I found them so oily and not tasty. Some were good to me as I was still 7 years old. I know nothing about good food. All I knew was I had money to buy something to indulge during recess time. Hey Sarah! Cuba bersyukur sikit. Manusia, biasalah tak reti nak bersyukur. Asyik nak lebih jer. T__T
Bare in your mind that there are more less fortunate people out there.
Bare in your mind that there are more less fortunate people out there.
For some of them, they purposely left their lunch box under their desks. Diaorang macam segan nak bawak bekal pergi kantin. I don't know why either. I would very happy if I had one.
Still, I don't mind as my mom was a super working mother and still a super duper working mother. She will drag everything at work back to home. The worst part was when she decided to bring along her lappy when we were on vacation.
It taught me everything. When nyak was not around, I had to take care of my two younger brothers. I learned how to cook once family decided not to have maid when I was in secondary school. But still Im not that good at cooking. Knowing that I have an elder sister and brother, I don't even bother to learn how to cook rice. Pretty hectic to deal with maid’s problem those days. They steal and they even brought strangers back at home with knife inside her bag. Takut kann.
Sebenarnya nak cerita apa ni. Alaa sebenarnya nak cerita benda lain la. Dah lari topik. Haha. Tapi tak apa, ada pengajaran kat sini, Kita jangan menyesal macam mana kehidupan yang Allah dah bagi. Semuanya ada hikmah. Dont you ever regret or compare your life with others. Mother would very disappointed if you started to compare her with other mothers. Never never never compare your mother! I will never compare nyak with others. It was not her fault being a workaholic mother anyway. After all, she is the best mother ever! :)
Salam hijrah

