We have met so many people in life and yet to meet a wonderful guy is so rare. It's not that we are looking for a Mr Perfect but for a guy who would bring happiness. Not toying others heart and ache even more. Nobody is perfect but...
Have you met a really one in a million guy where,
He’s very patient. You will never hear he raises a shout and there are no bad words come from his mouth. We probably see people who raise their voice easily. I even couldn’t resist myself when I rouse to anger.
A genuinely good person. Trying his best to help you. He’s even good on doing the chores. He housecleans every day. He respects people and makes himself comfortable among elderly people.
He’s very soft, not that kind of “eeuw eeuw” soft. But he’s very gentle. His gentle manner is comforting and he couldn’t bear to see women in difficulties.
He is willing to give and share. You could count on him to help you anytime.
Preparing himself for a bright future and has the will and intention to be a better person. He knows what he's doing and has something to achieve.
He is someone who cooks for you. He is really good in cooking and does the groceries too. You could wake him early in the morning to accompany you to the market.
He plays guitar very well and even plays tricks on you using cards. He’s good at it.
Never ask you to pay for the food or anything.
He loves to surprise his loved ones and you will over the top happy when something totally unexpected happens to you. 'Girls', they love surprises a lot. It's just their nature reaction.
He’s quite a genius person. Really.
Do you think he might exist?
He is because I’ve met him.
As I said earlier, nobody is perfect. He’s not that tall and sometimes he’s very clumsy and hurt himself. He’s very childish at certain time too. He's someone that doesn't care for his looks whether his hair is stylish or wearing neat outfits. I could say that he's quite messy but I guess those are not important though.
Bebelan sementara menunggu asar. Kalau tidak, di alam mimpi lah saya di petang hari. :)

