Sunday, May 9, 2010

In the part of the list



Sorry if I've ever hurt u.

First of all, yeah u r right. I never get into the root when it comes in judging people.
But some of them, I know who they r. 
"My mistakes" when I accepted all the bacterias.
"My mistakes" when Ive feeling of antipathy towards those people around u.
"My mistakes" when I hate ur friendly attitude towards them.

Its not that u cant be urself.
Believe me, sometimes we din realize our own disposition.
I see what happened. 
I, myself, try my very best to get a line with those people around us.
There're many hearts for us to care bout. 
If its dat tiring, Just mind our own business.

When "things" happened, these are da problems. We dont
respect people, accept others opinion, control ones anger, bla bla
Im not trying to mumbling around. And same goes to me here. 
These r not specifically for a person. Wholly.
When u said, im like others and play safe, u dont know what happened.
Ive tried my best, its just dat, someone told me, better I stay away.
Or else?? Things will grow worse.

I miss us... I miss my friends...
If staying away from me, us, is da best way for u...
let it be... I know who u r, I dont have prob with u.
Im comfortable when u r still in the part of the list.